- Create a tool for producing some design using paper.js
- Make sure that the tool has enough variables and parameters that can be manipulated to create variations for the graphics.
- Create four poster templates in Figma and add these graphics to them.
- Create a video of the final creations.
- Pick Chiptune music from freemusicarchive.org and add it to the video
- Upload the Video on Reddit, Instagram, and YouTube.
Day 1 — Space Sand
- Create a grid of randomly sized circles. The size of the grid is variable, and the size scale is variable.
- Attach an event listener to the grid so that the circles are moved when the user moves their mouse through the grid. It’s like moving your hand through sand.
Day 2 — Pixel Bends
- Create lines where the start point is an arc on a circle.
- Multiple loops are run to create “layers” of lines.
- Line length, stroke width, and colours are variable.
Day 3 — Organic Threads
- Draw lines protruding outwards with slight randomness.
- The number of lines and the thickness of the lines are variable.
Day 4 — Chemical Reactions
- Draw tiny circles from left to right with the start and end points being along a circle.
- The radius of the circles is varying.
Day 5 — Terrains
- Start on a point (preferably more towards the top of the canvas), and move in a generally downward direction, half-way through, turn around and start moving up. This forms a shape.
- Start point, end point, and the amount of left and right movement limits are variable.
- The shapes kinda’ look like state maps.